Not all points need to be observed in a person to be described as an Obamanite, although at least 50% should be present.
It is also noteworthy that just because a person voted for Obama in 2008, this does NOT necessarily make this person an Obamanite.
A reader might ask my reason for even writing this post? A fair question, so in a nutshell I have worked in a field of business (Aquarium Supplies & Resources) for over 3 decades that is probably one of the most liberal fields one can work in and while being liberal does not make one an Obamanite (I know many liberals who are most definitely NOT Obamanites!), I do get so many lazy and nasty emails, phone calls, etc from persons that then get upset just because I attempt to help them help themselves (they want their aquarium information spoon fed and refuse to read many of the articles I send them to back up what I tell them in an answer to a question) or get upset when I call the out on their false accusations or anecdotal information; I felt such a post here was necessary to clear the air from my perspective.
- If you are offended by this post/article, you likely are an Obamanite (even if you fit less than 50% of this points)
- Truth has no meaning, Lying is a means to an end
- A person who cannot see truth and is believes they are in the right even when the facts are presented otherwise
- Often condescending to others, yet rarely can see this themselves and think that they are the nicest most reasonable person you would ever meet
- Narcissistic Behavior (similar to above point), where these person act and may even think the world revolves themselves, all the while showing no respect for others and their talents and knowledge.
These persons are the type that will post on Facebook all about themselves yet NEVER take the time to look at others activity, even family and even when receiving “likes”. In my particular case, my online business depends upon a Google algorithm that includes Facebook popularity, however even though I have spent the time looking at others endeavors, I can find weeks where I track only 1 click from Facebook (versus 1000s elsewhere as a comparison). Sadly even my nieces act this way, but this is in part based also on other condescending Obamanite world views IMO
- Narcissist who thinks they are “all that”, their poop does not stink, and that they most important person.
Often simple “Body Language” will ‘tell much’ as to this very common symptom of an Obamite as displayed with this sickening and disgusting picture of President Obama.
See this excellent article:
Analysis of Obama’s Psychological Make-Up
- Makes up falsehoods about others, often believing their own lies.
Often text book Sociopath behavior typical of what may seem on the surface as likeable, ordinary persons, but in reality only have intentions to make themselves look good, OR WORSE!
I have met a few of these persons in my life, with one causing great harm to my family, the other more person destruction that still hurt me and others around me.
As is obvious Barack Obama also shows these traits, but he is not only destroying one family, but a nation.
- Accuses others of not providing help for themselves (or others), when never looking into the facts that scream otherwise
- Believes others are placed on this planet to help them, at any time, hour, etc.
- Refuses to read anything for themselves, believing others should provide all the information they desire
- Believe rules are for others to follow, as they are above rules or policies (I see this constantly in business with persons who leave phone messages that make running my business unprofitable because they are above the rules/policies).
- Others are not entitled to make a living from their hard work (this is one I observe constantly where persons treat my time as worthless and then get upset when I attempt to get them to help me help them, all after putting in 14 hour days)
- When they fail at something, it must be someone else’s or somethings fault.
Again I see this when a product I have tested, which few if any other in my business ever perform for customers prior to shipping; then will state that I am screwing them or sending defective products when in reality it is their application, installation, or product that they have placed the new product in that is not functioning (this is especially common with UV Replacement Bulbs and a recent sale of T2 Lights where the person made false accusations and when the lights were returned they were fully functional [sadly 95% of returns, since I pre-test, end up not being defective!]).
Often such a person will look their inability to make something work or inability to perform a task and despite overwhelming statistics of others succeeding with this same task will still blame others, the product, or the task itself.
This person I referred to with the T2 lights is an example as even after returning the fully functional & tested lights for a second time claims the lights cannot/will not work. A reasonable non-Obamanite person would realize that maybe they simply are doing something wrong in installation.
This analogy applies to all aspects of life an politics and is sadly how many persons think; just listen to all the clueless persons in the early stages American Idol who get mad at the judges when told that they simply cannot sing (I for one cannot either, as well cannot perform other tasks such as hanging dry wall correctly, but I do not blame others correcting me or the dry wall as being defective!!!)
- Believe Government is the answer to many if not most problems (the government is not your “Daddy”)
- Refuses to read or believe anything for themselves, even when the truth or references are right in front of their face!
- Rarely can apologize
- Will Personally Attack those they disagree with when confronted with known facts.
I do NOT mean this specifically in the arena of politics either.
As an example, I have read the forum “Reef Central” many times where nearly everyone will pile on in criticising well written articles about the use of LED Fixtures often using the “straw man” complaint that the articles are biased toward a specific brand (in particular TMC AquaRay LEDs).
So What?? If I or others have done their research including my personal use and consulting with my professional “sister” aquarium maintenance companies whose use of many different LED fixtures have found one brand to shine well above others, why should I or these other authors not be biased??
These are ridiculous Obamanite responses. What would be dishonest would be for me or these other authors know the facts about a TMC LED Aquarium Fixture yet recommend others LEDs just so as to appear unbiased.
The facts are these types “biased accusations” are a popular Obamanite “Straw Man” argument thrown about in many aspects of life.
- Google by definition is an Obamanite company with many Obamanite minions.
So while this is not actually a definition to apply, this is more an example OF an Obamanite and based on my dealings with dishonest Google staff, chances are if you work for Google; you ARE an Obamanite!